Saturday, October 15, 2011

Busy Bee


 Good lord, how long has it been, a month since my last post? I truly apologize, junior year has been so rough, it makes you want to set your hair on fire! Nothing has been really going well for me lately, hurricane Irene ruining my room, pulling 2 all-nighters, and having homework being your new life-especially from having 3 AP classes. It has been a miserable 2 months of school , but hopefully I can pull myself together. But taking pictures was a refreshing break from this new wave of unnecessary chaos.
  Being a "nudist", I love this outfit. I recommend getting some of these pieces, since they go with everything! Nude makes a fresh alternative to just a basic neutral. Just a basic nude tank with some mocha paper bag shorts, and my handy-dandy satchel. The cardigan finishes it off, adding the perfect effortless feel.

Cardigan: New York and Company
Tank: H&M
Shorts: H&M
Wedges: Guess
Satchel: vintage Valentino
Rose gold watch: Fossil






Really nice, chill song. Perfect for relaxing, curling up into a ball with a nice hot mug of vanilla chai tea. Hope you guys bask in it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment