Sunday, November 20, 2011

Native Girl

       Ah...here I go again, excessively procrastinating on my posts. I apologize, but school has gotten the best out of me, especially my grades. How am I a 4.4 GPA student with a 3.0 GPA?!?! But after a storm, there comes a rainbow. I'm starting off 2nd quarter strong with super high A's-96% in Trig and a 105% in Chemistry. Also, my basement and my room is re-done! YAAAYY! Not to mention everyone's guilty pleasure, Gossip Girl, has been getting extra juicy like usual, although I may add that Liz Hurley's character is quite sketchy, you don't know what she wants or who's side she's on!
   Throughout my fashion journey, I've had various phases. As for now, I'm in my "Pocahontas", Free People-inspired phase, after I was being a loser and watching Pocahontas on Youtube :P As you get to know me on this blog, you will definitely see my preference of nudity (I mean the color!!!) This November has had some really odd weather patterns, so I decided to take advantage of the unexpected warm weather. 
Tank: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Babo
Wedges: Steve Madden









I decided to post 2 options for you guys. For those who want to reminisce our nostalgia for classic Disney movies. "Steady As The Beating Drum" from the Pocahontas soundtrack, to go along with my attempt at a Native aesthetic. Plus, it has awesome beats! :)


Or...



"Electric Feel", by MGMT. I thought it went with the natural, carefree vibe of the photography. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment